While our desire is to provide your family with the best vacation possible, your cooperation is appreciated as we face these unusual times.
Please continue routine health practices
- Wash hands frequently
- Bring and wear face masks
- Avoid touching your face
- Practice coughing etiquette
- Practice Social distancing
- Especially related to the swimming pool (although chlorine is a virus killer)
- Deck lounges
- Outdoor tables
Please monitor your own health condition. Please bring additional beach towels that you may use to cover pool and deck lounge chairs and be sensitive to sharing chairs, tables and barbecue grill time.
Cleanliness and Disinfection
- Disinfection of all guest rooms prior to each stay using effective disinfecting products with special attention to high touch areas. ULV foggers will also be used.
- Public areas will also be cleaned/disinfected on a regular basis.
- Any worker who feels sick will be required to stay at home.
- All workers are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves where applicable.
- We will limit interaction between housekeeping and guests. Fresh towels and linens will always be available upon request.
- The housekeeping staff will provide additional items for you if requested.... towels, sheets, pillows, etc.
- If you do not want housekeeping service during your stay, please inform the Front Desk.
- Facial masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will not be provided to the guests.
- Please wear masks while in office.
- No more than 2 guests in office at the same time.
- We encourage social distancing measures among all guests and staff.
- Pool area lounge chairs will be reduced.
- When housekeeping or maintenance services your unit, only staff can be in the unit while cleaning or maintenance repairs are conducted.
Please respect each others personal space. Thank you for your cooperation. We will get thru this together!